- 1 Posts
Enter Password to Decrypt Data Screen message causes screen to freeze
I just set up my work email and it said I needed to encrypt my data, so I did. Now when I start it up, it tells me to enter the password to decrypt it. When I do, it looks like it is working and restarts my phone, but when it gets to the htc one screen (white), it just hangs. I know I am entering my password correctly because when I try the wrong one, it tells me and returns me to the logon screen. Any ideas?
- By sierrajinx9 in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2014, 05:48 AM
- By racrgrl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:21 AM
- By justdubya in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
- By barbara123 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:39 PM
- By jiggyjiver in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM