- 1,205 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can Sense 6.0 get rid of the persistent lock screen?
Now that Sense 6 for the M7 has a tentative release date, can that update do away with the persistent lock screen, or is this something that is inherent to Kit Kat and we'll just have to live with it until Google changes their minds again?
I figured I would get used to it over time, but it sometimes doesn't play nice when you use NoLED. The notification LED on mine is so dim now that I have to use NoLED otherwise I'd have to constantly wake up the phone to see if I missed a notification.
- By mohit9206 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:07 AM
- By Jason_Jarmo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:07 AM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
- By hopefulfarm in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:59 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:58 PM