- 1 Posts
HTC One: Headphone Jack Issue
Recently I started having an issue with the headphone jack on my htc one. When I plug in a pair of headphones or a speaker, they pop loudly. Once they're plugged in, all I can hear from the right channel is loud static/buzzing/hardware feedback noise. Left channel sounds fine. Any suggestions on what I could do to take care of this?
- 04-17-2014, 05:50 PM #2
- 06-21-2014, 12:08 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC One: Headphone Jack Issue
Same issue here..tried with different earphones and the same thing happens.. audio only from one earphone.. they were working fine until this morning.
Also cleant the 3.5mm jack and made sure nothing was lodged in there..
Noticed that if I pull the jack out a little bit, you can hear the audio from both the earphones but the sound isn't that great..
- By TechTube14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:18 AM
- By TechTube14 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 101Last Post: 04-19-2014, 09:56 PM
- By branmuffin17 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:59 PM
- By TheGreatUnknown in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:43 PM
- By lazygregg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM