Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: Headphone Jack Issue

Hi everyone,
    Recently I started having an issue with the headphone jack on my htc one. When I plug in a pair of headphones or a speaker, they pop loudly. Once they're plugged in, all I can hear from the right channel is loud static/buzzing/hardware feedback noise. Left channel sounds fine. Any suggestions on what I could do to take care of this?

Thanks

Default Re: HTC One Headphone Jack Issue

Can you confirm if you've tried different headphones? (Probably an obvious question lol). If you have then it would be worth checking inside the port to see if there's any debris in there.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: HTC One: Headphone Jack Issue

Same issue here..tried with different earphones and the same thing happens.. audio only from one earphone.. they were working fine until this morning.

Also cleant the 3.5mm jack and made sure nothing was lodged in there..

Noticed that if I pull the jack out a little bit, you can hear the audio from both the earphones but the sound isn't that great..