Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

Hi, I have previously backup my fone with HTC sync manager from computer A. I have copied out the htc media hub folder which seems to have the backup before my computer A crash. Does anyone know how I can now restore back the backup from computer B? I have tried to install the htc manager on comp B and overwrite the existing media hub folder with the copy that I have extract from Comp A but the restore doesnt work. Thanks
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

No one has any clue? Thanks

Default Re: How to restore backup with HTC sync manager that I have previously backup from another PC

Quote Originally Posted by boomer9595 View Post
    Hi, I have previously backup my fone with HTC sync manager from computer A. I have copied out the htc media hub folder which seems to have the backup before my computer A crash. Does anyone know how I can now restore back the backup from computer B? I have tried to install the htc manager on comp B and overwrite the existing media hub folder with the copy that I have extract from Comp A but the restore doesnt work. Thanks
    I am not sure, but have you changed the location of the backup files to reflect the configuration of the Sync Manager on the second PC?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by petvas72 View Post
    I am not sure, but have you changed the location of the backup files to reflect the configuration of the Sync Manager on the second PC?
    I have overwrited the whole media hub with the backup copy but it didnt work..