Lock-screen widgets not working after KitKat Update ?
I installed kitkat update on the htc one
on the lock-screen there is the supposedly (Phone - Text - Internet - Camera )
the phone app shows an android icon and it says "App not installed " and when i swipe it up to launch it goes to the home screen without doing anything !
but in my home screen its working fine !
any ideas ?
- 04-22-2014, 07:53 AM #2
- 1,169 Posts
Re: Lock-screen widgets not working after KitKat Update ?
I've had a similar issue with a folder app I have. The app updates and updates the icon and then when I try to open the app using the old icon it says that it's not installed. When I open it from the app drawer it works just fine. I'm not saying that the phone app has updated, but the issue seems similar. From your home screen press and hold it and move it up to "remove" then add it again from your app drawer. If that doesn't work try changing the order of the icons and see if it is only the phone or if it's that position and then post back.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- By rachel lee yew hui in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2015, 01:21 PM
- By xxtraloud in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:16 AM
- By boz2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:26 AM
- By coralggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:15 AM
- By AM_SOS in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:58 AM