Google Image search problem

jools182

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
When I search Google images, I get the pages showing the full array of images, however, when I click on one, I get a white screen

I've had the phone for a while, and it only started doing this last night

any ideas?

morami

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
When I search Google images, I get the pages showing the full array of images, however, when I click on one, I get a white screen

I've had the phone for a while, and it only started doing this last night

any ideas?

Happened to me to on the stock browser , but worked fine in Chrome.

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I will try it when I can, but I've had issues with image search on the stock browser from day one. Maybe not this issue but long ago I switched all image searches to Chorme.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
having problems with stock browser and Dolphin. Image comes up but "long hold" does not work for "Save Image" as it used to. The text below the URL link of the image says "Images may be subject to copyright". then next to that, there are two new "icons". One is a "settings" icon with sliders. This brings you to a couple of options, one of which is "Save Image". The other icon is an "X", which turns off the preview image and brings you back to full search results. Weird. Just got kludgy for no apparent reason.

Maria St

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I have the same problem and just a min. ago i found some kind of solution... When i hold the image thumbnail it shows options, I click "Open" and I see the image :)))

I know it isnt real solution, but better than white screen!