- 1 Posts
Reduced Quality When Recieving Multiple Photos
When a friend of mine sends me a group of photos, as in get like 5 - 10 pictures in a single message, the quality or size of each picture is reduced. On my Message app the size is reduced to about 1/6 of its original size. On Go SMS Pro, the size stays the same but the picture are blurry. At first I thought this was something caused by texting Apple / iPhone users but it also happens when I get pictures from other androids. Also if I send pictures after a certain number at once, when I check preview the size of a picture gets smaller.
Is this normal or is there a way to fix this or stop this from happen? OR is there an app that can recieve multiple pictures in a single MMS (message)??
- 04-23-2014, 07:25 PM #2
- 351 Posts
Re: Reduced Quality When Recieving Multiple Photos
Mms has size limits. I suspect that the sending software decides how to deal with that, either reducing resolution (blurred) or size. Solution, don't send multiple pictures, or send via email.
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2016, 06:03 PM
- By nfotiu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Photo ContestsReplies: 180Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:14 AM
- By crazyralph90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:00 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:57 PM