Has anyone ever noticed if you are using stock sense camera when you press to focus somewhere if you hold for a second or two you'll see a message pop up "ae and af locked" which helps when your shooting something with a light behind you can lock the settings and stop focus hunting. Maybe everyone knows but me.. thought I'd share.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-28-2014, 04:32 PM #2
- By prodiger in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 09-15-2016, 08:25 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:47 PM
- By nontiembomala in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:58 PM
- By springerspaniel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:44 AM
- By Nicohlay in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:37 PM