- 2 Posts
Strange and scary HTC One charging problem
My HTC One automatically switches off, immediately when I plug it into a socket. When I plug it into a laptop via USB, it starts vibrating like crazy and switches off. Even after its switches off, it keeps vibrating violently until I remove it from the cable. This is not normal obviously becuase it never vibrates this much when its set on Vibration mode.
I'm able to switch it on and the phone works normally but I can't charge it at all.
- 04-29-2014, 09:09 AM #3
- By Scott7217 in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 04:54 PM
- By funbox2014 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 05:36 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
- By Thilisam in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:28 PM
- By ajbrad71 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:43 PM