Notification sounds come on when recording video or voice recordings

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a HTC One m7 that when recording video with the stock camera or using the stock voice recorder, the notifications for facebook, email, etc comes on and blares over my recordings very loudly. how do i keep the notifications from sounding on my recordings? i never had this problem with other phones before. shouldn't the notifications automatically mute when recording? thanks. btw this is a Verizon model if that makes any difference.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a HTC One m7 that when recording video with the stock camera or using the stock voice recorder, the notifications for facebook, email, etc comes on and blares over my recordings very loudly. how do i keep the notifications from sounding on my recordings? i never had this problem with other phones before. shouldn't the notifications automatically mute when recording? thanks. btw this is a Verizon model if that makes any difference.

Well, I will while making a video all the notification goes to the mute position, and if that still doesn't goes to the mute position when you receive notification it vibrates. Well do one thing press the volume up button and a popup will appear with a settings icon click on it and change try lowering down the notification volume. :confused:

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
does anyone have a permanent solution? i would hate to have to manually mute the volume everytime i want to do a grab shot. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton