This morning my HTC one said it needed to do a software update, so I clicked 'update now' and it went through the update, restarted, and wouldn't get past the logo screen. I tried doing a factory reset, and it went through this sequence:

http://i.imgur.com/nUbxzUg.jpg

and stops at the logo screen. I took it into the store, and they said they can't fix it, my only option is to buy a new phone, which is bull****. Their software broke my phone, and my only option is buy a new one. Good plan AT&T.

Anyone have any ideas on ANYTHING I can do?
    05-05-2014 01:51 PM
    Having the same issue except not even the factory reset works. When I tried to reset the phone by holding the power button down the home and back button just blink. Suggestions please.
    05-05-2014 09:10 PM
    Wait for stock recovery to boot (wait for red triangle with explanation point), once loaded, volume up button + power button will bring up stock recovery menu
    -Use volume buttons to scroll, power button to select option.
    restore factory or
    you Need to reflash again
    05-05-2014 09:29 PM
    Wait for stock recovery to boot (wait for red triangle with explanation point), once loaded, volume up button + power button will bring up stock recovery menu
    -Use volume buttons to scroll, power button to select option.
    restore factory or
    you Need to reflash again
    I can get the red exclamation point to come up, and following your steps of holding down the volume up + the power button only turns it off and back on. I can get the menu to come up with volume down + power, but restore factory isn't an option
    05-06-2014 08:11 PM