HTC One Question about resetting.

remrac

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Im using nova launcher right now, and im getting sick of it. Im going to give sense a try, is there a way to reset my phone like a factory restore but without losing all of my pictures and contacts? I dont need any of the apps to stay as i can re download any of the ones i need. I assume if i just use some sort of backup service it will keep everything and thats not really what im looking for.

thanks!

jarrett012313

May 7, 2014
Visit site
can someone please help me i unlocked my htc one mini and i cant root it i cant enter recovery mode ive tryed over and over and nothing my unlocked bootloader is tampered atleast my phone says tampered unlocked i cant enter recovery mode it just restarts no matter what i use my hboot is 2.19 and the s-on i have a unlocked international htc one mini i think the reason i say i think is because it has at&t stock apps on it please help

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Im using nova launcher right now, and im getting sick of it. Im going to give sense a try, is there a way to reset my phone like a factory restore but without losing all of my pictures and contacts? I dont need any of the apps to stay as i can re download any of the ones i need. I assume if i just use some sort of backup service it will keep everything and thats not really what im looking for.

thanks!

Just go into your apps and delete nova, it will reset to factory/sense

RobGee789

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Or just go to settings then apps and find nova then clear the defaults and then when you press home it will ask you what want to use, that way if you want to go back to nova it will still be set up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome