Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One Question about resetting.

Im using nova launcher right now, and im getting sick of it. Im going to give sense a try, is there a way to reset my phone like a factory restore but without losing all of my pictures and contacts? I dont need any of the apps to stay as i can re download any of the ones i need. I assume if i just use some sort of backup service it will keep everything and thats not really what im looking for.

thanks!

Default Re: HTC One Question about resetting.

can someone please help me i unlocked my htc one mini and i cant root it i cant enter recovery mode ive tryed over and over and nothing my unlocked bootloader is tampered atleast my phone says tampered unlocked i cant enter recovery mode it just restarts no matter what i use my hboot is 2.19 and the s-on i have a unlocked international htc one mini i think the reason i say i think is because it has at&t stock apps on it please help

Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

Quote Originally Posted by remrac View Post
    Im using nova launcher right now, and im getting sick of it. Im going to give sense a try, is there a way to reset my phone like a factory restore but without losing all of my pictures and contacts? I dont need any of the apps to stay as i can re download any of the ones i need. I assume if i just use some sort of backup service it will keep everything and thats not really what im looking for.

thanks!
    Just go into your apps and delete nova, it will reset to factory/sense
    Blackberry Curve 8330 - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 - iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Motorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One

Or just go to settings then apps and find nova then clear the defaults and then when you press home it will ask you what want to use, that way if you want to go back to nova it will still be set up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk