- 5 Posts
HTC One Question about resetting.
Im using nova launcher right now, and im getting sick of it. Im going to give sense a try, is there a way to reset my phone like a factory restore but without losing all of my pictures and contacts? I dont need any of the apps to stay as i can re download any of the ones i need. I assume if i just use some sort of backup service it will keep everything and thats not really what im looking for.
- 05-07-2014, 02:44 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: HTC One Question about resetting.
can someone please help me i unlocked my htc one mini and i cant root it i cant enter recovery mode ive tryed over and over and nothing my unlocked bootloader is tampered atleast my phone says tampered unlocked i cant enter recovery mode it just restarts no matter what i use my hboot is 2.19 and the s-on i have a unlocked international htc one mini i think the reason i say i think is because it has at&t stock apps on it please help
- 05-07-2014, 02:58 PM #3
- 05-07-2014, 03:57 PM #4
- By Ser_of_Rainwood in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:32 AM
- By Darthstorm528 in forum SprintReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:11 PM
- By yuppicide in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 03:40 PM
- By ep70 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 02:05 PM
- By jesilly in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:04 PM