- 05-09-2014, 06:43 AM #2
- 1,638 Posts
Re: invalid MMI code?
I did a quick Google and it sounds like a programming thing while rooting or running ROMs. That aside I had a similar problem with calling when I had disabled something in my app list. I was trying to cut down on the bloat and disabled a few things that didn't seem like they would affect anything. I was wrong and it took me a few days to notice because it only affected me making calls and not receiving them.
- By Hallschild in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 01:15 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:31 PM
- By holyjesusjuice in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Mikey Bringetto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:04 PM
- By kakashiuchiha in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:13 PM