- 4 Posts
HTC One problem
I was playing an app when my HTC One shut done and started doing endless rebooting i tried factory unlock and it worked till i got into the backup part and it shut off again so 2 days later after my HTC going on and off endlessly till the battery died it just completly shut off and won't go back on i tried holding the power botton and everything so what can i do to solve this? I can't really get a new one from HTC or a new one form my own pocket money.
- 05-21-2014, 04:49 AM #2
- 05-23-2014, 12:14 PM #3
- 23 Posts
Re: HTC One problem
Have you tried charging the phone a little and then holding power+down to get into recovery? From there you can try wiping the cache and factory reset. Otherwise, take it back to where you purchased it if the warranty is still valid. Or try contacting the provider to see if they can give you a warranty replacement.
- By Sticky Shrapnel in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 05-30-2014, 08:52 PM
- By clemson77on in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 05-17-2014, 01:36 PM
- By SteveISU in forum PoliticsReplies: 45Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:04 AM
- By aidopotato in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-16-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Gareth Jones2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:42 AM