Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question HTC One stuck on HTC logo screen!

I was trying to fix my HTC and everything went well till i reached the lockscreen i had to go pick up my brother and when i came back it was on the reboot/factoryunlock/whatever it is screen so i did reboot and now it is stuck on the HTC logo screen i already tried holding down the power button and the vlume down buttom and nothing happened.

Default Re: HTC One stuck on HTC logo screen!

Holding the volume button up and powering on the device is supposed to simulate a battery pull. You could try this or take it into a Corp. store repair center. They may have other tricks or offer to replace the device.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny-Roo NyanCat View Post
    I was trying to fix my HTC and everything went well till i reached the lockscreen i had to go pick up my brother and when i came back it was on the reboot/factoryunlock/whatever it is screen so i did reboot and now it is stuck on the HTC logo screen i already tried holding down the power button and the vlume down buttom and nothing happened.
    How long did you hold the power button down? Hold it down for a long time (like 30 seconds) and it SHOULD reboot.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I fixed it a while agobut now when i go to the lockscreen it freezes then does endless rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny-Roo NyanCat View Post
    I fixed it a while agobut now when i go to the lockscreen it freezes then does endless rebooting
    Have you tried the simulated battery pull? You could also try cycling the power with fastboot off. I've seen a very small number of issues with the One where users have had to turn off fastboot, I just don't remember if they were boot loops.