Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Overheating since Sense 6 update on M7

Has anyone else been experiencing overheating problems? I checked my GSam monitor and it hit over 45 Celsius and my phone started crashing. I never had an overheating problem before the update.

Default Re: Overheating since Sense 6 update on M7

Have you tried rebooting since the update? You could also try wiping the cache partition (if available on your device), which won't erase any personal data. Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing. Super hot when using cell network. WIFI is fine. Also voice over cell network is utterly crap. People on the other end is having really hard time listening to me. I've already tried doing a factory reset....doesn't help at all.

757 Posts
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    ViperOne M8

My phone always ran hot ever since I got it, so I don't really see much of a difference between Sense 5 and 6 in that matter, but it only really heats up like that when I am playing a game, mainly Injustice which is graphics intensive and quickly drains the battery too. It usually cools down a couple of minutes after you turn the screen off, though.