- 2 Posts
Sense 6 Update. Blinkfeed keeps coming back after I disabled, also resetting my wallpeper/icons.
I just updated my T-Mobile (don't think this problem is carrier-specific) HTC One with the latest sense 6 OTA. My icon/wallpaper customization keep getting reset to default. This happened twice already since I updated. I've also noticed that under Settings>Power>Usage... that Blinkfeed is still draining the most power even though I disabled it?! What the hell... Anybody else having these issues? I tried searching forums and google for similar problem but can't find anything.
- 05-20-2014, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Sense 6 Update. Blinkfeed keeps coming back after I disabled, also resetting my wallpeper/icons.
Try deleting the page that blinkfeed was on.
Blackberry Curve 8330- Blackberry Storm 2 9550- iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HDMotorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
- By yatebirder in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:55 PM
- By smokawhat in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:39 AM
- By mhinc in forum Telus Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 07:46 AM
- By Martin de Bruin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 05:14 AM
- By Mirza Mesic in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2014, 03:05 AM