- 05-24-2014, 05:05 PM #2
re: Is it worth updating my HTC One M7 from 4.3 or 4.4?
I would say the answer is yes. Sense 5.5 and Sense 6.0 (once released) is a welcomed addition to the HTC One. I've been running a custom ROM built on 4.4.3 w/Sense 6.0 for awhile now and I love it. Sure Sense 5.0 is cool and did the job but the newer perks added with Sense 5.5/Sense 6.0 is worth it in my opinion. Simply being able to turn Blinkfeed on/off is a blessing to many.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By John Griffin2 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:54 PM
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:47 PM
- By garethrdwilliams in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:06 PM
- By natathaphol in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Melissa0721 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:40 PM