Group Messaging? Help!!!
Ok i'm not a big group messaging person it's not something I ever use. With that said, I've been receiving a lot of group messaging texts, unfortunately, when i receive them i receive them separately which makes it hard to see who said what and who is talking to who. On my wife's gs5 she receives all the messages in 1 group.
Is there a setting maybe i don't have turned on? Would be nice to see them all in 1 group instead of receiving a bunch of separate ones.
Thanks in adavancePalm Pre > HTC Evo 4g > HTC Evo 3d> Galaxy S2> Sprint Galaxy S3> Tmobile Galaxy S3> Tmoble HTC One & Asus Transformer Pad Infiniti
Re: Group Messaging? Help!!!
nvm figured it out, for those who have same issue here is how to fix it on 4.4.2
Step 1: In the messaging app click settings and at the bottom click settings again
Step 2: In settings click Multimedia Messages (mms)
Step 3: in MMS at the bottom you wil see a section called : Group Messaging. by default it appears to be turned off, all you have to do is make sure it's checked on.
Now when you receive a group message you will no longer receive each one individually.Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4g > HTC Evo 3d> Galaxy S2> Sprint Galaxy S3> Tmobile Galaxy S3> Tmoble HTC One & Asus Transformer Pad Infiniti
- By Mark Jones15 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:38 PM
- By SonDan in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Kayla Mcguire in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:42 AM
- By ozaz in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 09:59 AM
- By jaltman in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 07:09 AM