- 4 Posts
Htc one m7 stuck on htc boot screen!!
Hi I just reset phone after I accidentally switch the software to international then switched it back to tmobile to update to sense 6 because I can't update due to custom recovery ROM (TWRP). So I used the software which didnt support touch screen so I got a OTG cable and then use a mouse to update software (sense 5 to sense 5.5) but the strangest thing happen when updated it, it got stuck on the htc logo screen. I try to reboot and then recovery but no luck Heeellllp!!!!
- 05-25-2014, 09:44 PM #2
- 300 Posts
Re: Htc one m7 stuck on htc boot screen!!
Just go to recovery and do a factory reset along with a cache wipe. It's a standard bootloop that comes by not doing the previously mentioned steps, so don't worry. And remember keep holding the vol. button till the bootloader menu pops up.
- By Richie Goldsworthy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2015, 02:49 PM
- By BJB1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2015, 11:18 AM
- By DirkBelig in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:59 AM
- By Effect One in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 06:03 PM
- By Richard Zimmerman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2014, 08:52 PM