- 1 Posts
Unable to restore from HTC backup
I'm trying to restore my phone after a factory reset but am having trouble restoring it using HTC backup. When it came on after the reset it wanted me to restore using ATT Ready2Go. I exited out of it hoping to get the normal HTC setup but it just took me to the home screen. I signed into my HTC account in settings but could not find a place to restore it.
I have used icloud on my ipad before and it couldn't have been easier, just sign in and it restored everything.
- 05-29-2014, 07:40 AM #2
Re: Unable to restore from HTC backup
I found this to be helpful when I had the same problem
How to solve "Restore from HTC backup" greyed out problem ?
- By Marco Smotckins in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2016, 10:48 AM
- By leoajax in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:12 AM
- By monkmullen in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:21 PM
- By aalderis8 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 01:45 AM
- By qu1ckset in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:35 PM