HTC One: Can't unlock model PN7120
Hey guys, I purchased a HTC One (M7) stating it was locked to Telus (Canada) and it can be unlocked. Went through two unlocking sites stating the carrier is Telus along with my IMEI and both sites returned stating that my phone could'nt be unlocked. After a while I noticed the model number on the back which is PN07120 and it came back as a AT&T model on Google search. Will I be able to unlock it choosing the right carrier this time or is it going to fail again since the IMEI number is whats important? Any advice?
- 05-27-2014, 08:15 PM #2
Re: HTC One: Can't unlock model PN7120
I guess my first thoughts would be did this phone under previous owner have an outstanding balance that was due to the carrier and that is the reason your having issues and won't be released. Other thought which has happened to many, a device is stolen and sold to someone ( not knowing this ) and they end up with a blacklisted device.
But I would contact AT&T and Telus customer service and see what the story is if you continue to keep having issues.
- 05-27-2014, 08:17 PM #3
- 05-28-2014, 08:50 AM #5
- 05-28-2014, 12:48 PM #7
- By Paul627g in forum LG G3Replies: 419Last Post: 02-07-2017, 02:50 PM
- By Alexg314 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:20 AM
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:00 AM
- By Jay Holm in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 07:25 PM
- By nedia_r in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:03 PM