- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One overheated and bricked... ?
So, yesterday I was playing a game that used like 60% of my processor and the phone got really hot to the point where I couldn't keep it in my hand. It also drained fastly, to 5% or so, so I put it to wall charge. I noticed that the blinking red light still wouldn't dissappear, but I thought it was a bug or something, so I went to dinner. When I came back, the phone just wouldn't TURN ON! I've tried every solution online, from the POWER BUTTON+VOL DOWN to the light sensor trick, but none would work in my case. What should I do? Is there a chance to recover my data without sending the phone to the service?
- 06-03-2014, 05:59 AM #2
Re: HTC One overheated and bricked... ?
Have you tried a different charger?
The blinking red light to me means that your phone is not charging. Try plugging into another microUSB charger. If it fails, send it back for repairs. The port may be broken.
Your phone did not overheat. Metal conducts heat, so it'll feel pretty toasty when performing heavy tasks, compared to phones like, say, the Galaxy S5. It's normal.
- By LukeDouglas in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:57 AM
- By Alik Malix in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:59 PM
- By captainbenis in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:06 AM
- By Ion Buza in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:34 AM
- By Tier1556 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:55 AM