- 1 Posts
Music only playing out of one headphone on HTC One
I'm having a problem with my HTC One only playing music out of one headphone, there is music coming out of the other headphone however it is very quiet. I have tried cleaning the connections and I've tried different headphone. I have checked this on a Bluetooth speaker as well and I have the same problem with that. I have checked settings and there is nothing in there is fix the issue (or I have missed it).
Anyone else have this issue ? Anyone got some advise on how to resolve the issue ?
- 06-03-2014, 02:52 PM #2
Re: Music only playing out of one headphone on HTC One
Welcome to Android Central! Is there an Equalizer setting anywhere? If the sound output is asymmetrical even over Bluetooth, I'd guess there's something fundamentally wrong with the hardware or the firmware. You may need to look into a replacement.
- By tkpc621 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 01-23-2015, 03:04 AM
- By alvaro diaz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:47 PM
- By solipschism in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 07:12 AM
- By Sanepiduep in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:27 PM
- By captainbenis in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 02:06 AM