- 23 Posts
my HTC One became lagging after installing "Prey"
i've installed "Prey" application , after that i tried to call some one , i found that the telephone is calling him after 5 secs ! , i tried to restart the phone , and same problem
now to uninstall the program "Prey" i need to Deactivate it from "Device administrator" , i tried to Deactivate it but it's not working , it doesn't want to Deactivate ,, i need a solution please.
- 06-04-2014, 03:13 AM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: my HTC One became lagging after installing "Prey"
Reboot! Then try the device. Clear cache before reboot if you want to be sure.
I found my HTC One M7 became laggy at some point around the 2 month mark. I had stopped with the million apps then, and I always had about 400-500 MB RAM still free when most active and processor was maxed out (but not like all cores were fired up the whole time.)
Mine does the long pause when I try to turn the screen on too sometimes, even though I have a task manager kill everything when I lock it/screen off.
- By imlegend84 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2016, 10:05 AM
- By renshiki in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:37 PM
- By renshiki in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
- By slundev in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:50 AM
- By Jilly12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:39 AM