YouTube videos.. Not playing. Not supported platform! Help!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason why some videos on YouTube come up with this phrase. This is my wife's YouTube channel and some of her videos work and some do not. She's a Zumba instructor and all her videos have music to them and in the subject. I know YouTube is strict now on music being posted for copyright purposes. But the same video works on my wife's Windows phone and my daughters iPhone. Not sure if it's my phone. But other videos play from my wife too on my phone with no problems . Just some do not.. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1402181430935.jpg
    1402181430935.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 15

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried clearing cache for YouTube? Settings>apps>swipe over to All Apps>scroll down to YouTube. Click on it, then click clear cache.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried clearing cache for YouTube? Settings>apps>swipe over to All Apps>scroll down to YouTube. Click on it, then click clear cache.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I just tried that also and no go. Still the same problem... Odd... Don't know what to do..

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I just tried that also and no go. Still the same problem... Odd... Don't know what to do..

Not exactly sure myself. Sorry I don't have any further suggestions.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Not exactly sure myself. Sorry I don't have any further suggestions.

It's all good. I'd figured it out that the only way I can watch them is in the browser. So it's the app causing it. No big deal.. Thanks again!

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
At least you found a way around it. Hopefully the problem might get fixed in an update, but I would send feedback to Google just in case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae