- 06-09-2014, 01:13 PM #2
Re: Battery Doctor Cache Folder in Gallery
Welcome to Android Central! Apps can create their own folders to store various images they need to use, or images that they create and store temporarily. What's the image? Is it a screenshot, or is it some icon? If you don't have Battery Doctor installed any more, just delete the folder. If you have Battery Doctor, leave it alone.
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:54 AM
- By redhdgirl417 in forum SprintReplies: 14Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:29 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:50 PM
- By Chris Yorke in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:13 PM
- By azdmelani in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 01:00 PM