why ive left htc for samsung

tashauphill

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
to be honest i could not wait to get rid of my htc one for a samsung note.The htc always had problems.The hot battery all the time , camera quality was rubbish and had the purple tint.Really bad battery life , updates that didnt fix any of the issues.Now ive moved to the samsung note and love it , a big phone but with a massive battery that easily outlasts the htc.Camera quality is lovely for a 8mp and a nice 2mp front facing camera.I would recomend the note to anyone :)

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to someone who went from the Note back to iPhone. They had the Droid X and had issue after issue with it, and then switched to one of the iPhones. They were somewhat happy, but mostly because it had less issues than the X. They missed Android so this time around they got the Note. Liked the big screen, and being back on Android, but in like the first few weeks they were back to forced battery pulls and other assorted little problems. Gave it up and went back to iPhone. While I give that HTC could be a bit more generous with their batteries, and who knows what they were thinking with the low pixel shooter, their phone builds, IMO and SFMS, have been top notch. Having owned 3 generations of HTC I have to say I'm hoping there will be a fourth, not the M8.

ronpfid

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
One thing I have to comment on, being into photography and a camera nut, on phones which have tiny camera sensors, less mega pixels is MUCH better. To fit more pixels on a tiny sensor each pixel must be smaller. The smaller the pixel the higher the noise and the lower the dynamic range. They are smart using 8 mpx , these companies using 16-20 mpx are just doing that to brag numbers and get ppl on the "more is better" idea.
That's what makes DLSRs have such great image quality, a large sensor which = large pixels

Here is 1 of a ton of articles explaining
Camera sensor size: Why does it matter and exactly how big are they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12