I have been having problems playing Netflix videos on my Flat screen television ever since the android kit Kat update, I am only able to sync with the HTC HDMI media link yet before I updated to 4.4 kit Kat I had no problems, I contacted HTC, and Netflix. Other than buying a new media link I have tried everything! When linking up, the Netflix logo pops up and the different movies available pop up but as soon as I click on a movie to watch I get a black screen! Anyone else have this problem? What did u do to fix it?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-21-2014, 05:01 PM #2
Re: Netflix problems
WHile i have not used my medial link in a while i always seemed to have problems with it. Streaming was never smooth. I think part of it was my wifi set up. You have to have enough bandwidth to stream the content to your device, then from the device to the media link.
HTC sent out several updates to the media link which made it work better but still had lag and hiccups.
I ended up using the MHL adapter and not using the media link anymore. Probably not the answer your looking for.
Its been my experience not a lot of people have used or have the HTC MediaLink device.
- 06-21-2014, 05:01 PM #3
- By hhamidi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 10:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2014, 11:27 AM
- By redkite2014 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:53 PM