- 45 Posts
Sense 6 word guessing
It works fine I really like it but every time after I've sent the msg. it keeps that last guessed word as an option and if I go to type a new txt it automatically enters it and I'm typing the new text after that last guessed word with no space in between. The only way around this if I backspace the entire guessed word. I like the guessing so I don't want to turn it all off. Anyone else have this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-28-2014, 03:01 AM #2
Re: Sense 6 word guessing
In my case that only happens when I'm tweeting with Plume. With the official Twitter app I haven't seen it do that but I don't use the official app too often.
In WhatsApp or the stock SMS app I don't see that behavior. If you are using a third party texting app try using the stock one and see if the happens with it.
It is either a bug or (if only on certain apps) a bad implementation from the app that affects Sense word prediction or keyboard in general. I remember some apps, Plume among them, had not too long ago an option/workaround to allow for auto correction on Sense keyboard.
- By berklon in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 27Last Post: 10-19-2016, 02:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 02:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 05:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Derbyshirec97 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:01 AM