- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One goes silent when I plug it into USB
I just got a HTC One and I've found a nice little problem.
When I plug it into my laptop to charge, it does silent. The profile is normal and I've picked a nice loud ringtone to make sure I hear it (Dare from the Transformers 1986 Soundtrack).
I'm no more than a few feet from it and no matter how loud I set the ringer, it just won't let me know when a call is coming through besides a tiny little vibration.
How do you set it so that it's as loud charging off the laptop as it is when it;s in your pocket?
- 06-30-2014, 09:54 AM #2
- By Mistery Client in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2015, 10:45 AM
- By TWC42 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:59 AM
- By ravi dhaker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:29 AM
- By lngndvs in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:10 AM