- 06-30-2014, 03:04 PM #2
- 124 Posts
Re: if I use at&t SIM in unlocked HTC m7
OTA updates work just fine. I have a factory (SIM) unlocked 32GB model that I use with an AT&T SIM and have received all updates as they have come out.
There are other reasons why you might not be getting updates though. Are you rooted? Did you unlock the bootloader? Are you running a non HTC system image?
- 07-01-2014, 09:26 PM #4
- 124 Posts
Re: if I use at&t SIM in unlocked HTC m7 will I be able to ota update?
The carrier who originally sold the phone would still provide the updates for the phone. You can run a CID tool (like CID Getter)to determine who that is if you're not sure. Then check to see if that carrier has issued the update.
- By f1jim in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
- By adrialk in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:39 PM
- By aiming4urheat in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:43 PM