- 97 Posts
Backing up everything
I start HTC Backup but it always says "backup in progress". Does it do anything? I don't see any traffic in or out.
I just wanna make sure everything is backed out so that when I get my phone back from repair or a new one, I want to be able to load it back.
I assume the phone numbers wouldn't be lost because they are stored in my gmail account, right? But what about messages?
- 07-03-2014, 02:13 AM #2
- 07-03-2014, 02:18 AM #3
Re: Backing up everything
If you go have contact syncing enabled for your Gmail account , then yes, they should be on you Gmail account.
You should also upload any important files to a cloud storage service like Google Drive. This could be a lifesaver.
Otherwise, is there anything specific you want to backup?
Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:33 AM
- By bwbski in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:34 PM
- By almondman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By Michelle Wilson3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:12 AM
- By Ed Ke6bnl in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:04 PM