Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One "Soft Gel TPU Case", need your guy's help.

I'm going to be buying a HTC One M7 used, as I need a decent replacement phone for the time being, and since the back of it is a little scratched up, I want to buy a case that is slim and won't mess with the aesthetics and usability of the phone. I looked around and here's what I've found.

It's a thin, good looking case that I think will suit my black HTC One well. The front and screen and all is in great condition, and I probably won't be using the "LCD Screen Guard" included, I'll just throw on some tempered glass or something.

Here's the case in all it's glory, take a look at it. What do you guys think? The last case I bought for my old Note 2 was extremely high quality and lasted me a while, (motomo Note 2 brushed aluminum) and I want that same experience on my One. I also don't want that dreadful rubber feeling of some cases where if you try to take the phone out of a partially tight pocket the case will slip off and create massive friction trying to come out. I want something smooth.

Soft Gel Black TPU Case

Thanks so much guys!

Default Re: HTC One "Soft Gel TPU Case", need your guy's help.

For $4, I don't see how you can go wrong. But I have this case http://goo.gl/7v24jU which I'm very happy with. And while it is a rigid case, it doesn't grip your pocket when sliding in & out.

Global Posts
    932 Global Posts
    ROM
    ViperOne M8

Both covers posted in the thread will be great for you. I bought a HTC double dip flip cover when I first got the phone but I only used it for about a week before I was annoyed with it and ended up buying a back cover for the device that looks exactly like the one you posted. I have then bought around three or four more with different materials and colors, but the same concept. I wouldn't go for anything fully rubber because as mentioned above, they're ANNOYING when sliding in and out of your pockets.
    HTC One M8 - ViperOne 2.3.0
    HTC One M7 - InsertCoin 4.0.2
    BlackBerry 9900

I was on Amazon and I found a 5 pack of S tpu cases for like 10$ and all different colors

Posted via Android Central App