HTC One(m7) auto shutdown issues

Anand5

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had my HTC m7 for a little over a year now...and I agree the phone is simply a remarkable one. But unfortunately this doesn't change the fact it is flawless.
I fairly accept this was first of its kind for HTC, in the premium tie since it established new ground for them and thus every new have some flaws.
And over a passage of time I have ungone many.
I will strictly here remain on m7 and not try comparing the phone so at to being preciously to the point.

All famous, camera issue(pink image) a hardware problem resolved by simply changing the camera. Am having Jack problems.
Well the above mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg.
My phone has started suddenly shutting down on its own even with the battery is say above 50% and won't power up have to charge it all over again...yes the battery is drained in an instant. I just Can't understand it.
I don't know what to blame...the quickly heating battery....maybe mothboard issues I really don't know.
Had the phone for about a year maybe it's done its tenure which I am simply not inclined to believe as it being of the elite class. This is damming.
To end with I would say I have had many issues but this I am new to ... It's the most distressing among all.
I like HTC but no matter how I hard I try to be a dedicated fan of htc's phone a reason finds me to be disappointed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000