Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Boomsound speakers low volume

I dont know about you, but my HTC One's maximum volume on boomsound speakers is really low. Dont get me wrong, it's still loud but in comparison to lets say iphone5 or S4 those two produce much much louder sound and even turning off Beats doesnt do much better. I read somewhere that HTC deliberately lowered the max output volume in 4.4.2 because of blown speakers but come on, if Samsung's crappy speaker can produce louder volume than this one its really pointelss to have boomsound. Any option for rasing max volume on it?

Default Re: Boomsound speakers low volume

I've seen your frustration repeated in the forums again and again. I even have it a little bit myself. How do you call something Boom when it meagerly goes bang? Meanwhile the only thing I can think of would be to try a different player. Of course that won't help you out with YouTube and web content but one of the players may have an EQ or volume boost control that would produce a louder experience.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.