Purple lines in camera; options?
I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but was wondering if these weird purple lines that I have is the same as the "purple tint" that everyone else is referring to.
If so, do I look to get this replaced by Verizon (my carrier) or with HTC themselves?
- 07-28-2014, 03:50 PM #2
Re: Purple lines in camera; options?
If you have insurance/warranty via Verizon then have them handle it. Most likely they will just swap it out with a refurb HTC One.
Or if you have a little time and patience then send it to HTC and they will usually attempt all repairs possible to the original device before jumping to a refurb'd model. Although dealing with HTC directly you could be in for charges out of your own pocket that you weren't expecting.
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 49Last Post: 12-24-2014, 02:10 PM
- By SwaggEnFeffer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:28 AM
- By trianglesandtweed in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:52 PM
- By prodigy1814 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:09 PM