Can I use Icon Packs on the HTC One M7 Stock Launcher?

firefight352

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Trying to find icon packs that I can just download and use with stock launcher instead of having to use Nova launcher, etc.... Any help?

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I do not even know if you can do it anymore, but you are going to have to use an app to change the icons. Anycut was one that I had used. Otherwise you have to use a launcher

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Try downloading "Beautiful Icon Styler Trial" (not sure how much the full version costs) and give it a try...and let us know your impressions! (Note: I have no connection with the program, but just read about it).

Posted via Android Central App

firefight352

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Checked out Beautiful Icon Styler and had mixed feelings on it. It essentially leads you to other apps on the playstore.... Most of which aren't very good. They do offer some leads to other "premium" packs, but most seem like they need a custom launcher to work.

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I know you weren't looking at a launcher, and I hadn't been either, but after I tried Themer, I got hooked. It's so easy to use, is free, and allows a lot of customization (including icons). You might want to consider it. I also just started trying out the Google Now/Android L launcher...very interesting...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara