Update Apps without WiFi
I'm having a senior moment here. I know there is a setting somewhere that you can check that says to only update/download only when WiFi is available. For the life of me, I cannot find that setting.
Who can tell me where it is please?
- 08-19-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Re: Update Apps without WiFi
OK, thanks. I have it set to Auto-Update at any time, but I have an app that has been trying to download for about 1.5 days now. At first it was just saying Waiting on Network. The progress bar hasn't even begun to show any percentage of download.
- 08-19-2014, 01:54 PM #4
- 08-19-2014, 07:02 PM #6
- 08-19-2014, 08:02 PM #8
- 08-19-2014, 11:24 PM #10
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2015, 06:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Mahmud Abir in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:27 PM
- By dougltc in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:20 AM