HTC One not waking up on alarm

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: htc one not waking up on alarm

Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying the alarm doesn't go off at all? Are you rooted or unrooted? Are you using the Clock app's alarm or some 3rd party alarm app? Is there any sort of "Do Not Disturb" function or app turned on?

Thilisam

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site

It does go off when phone is on... Nt rooted. No m using default clock..

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

Do you just want the screen to turn on when the alarm goes off? I'm not sure why it wouldn't unless you have a security lock on the phone and you are not checking it fast enough, or your screen on time is set to a short interval and again you are not checking it fast enough. It could be possible that an app is preventing it from waking the screen. On my One from Big Red I don't have control over my power saver functions however I could see power saver not waking the screen for an alarm or some similar app. I don't see anything in my display settings that would prevent the screen waking however other carriers have a few different options and you may want to check for anything that is unchecked about waking the screen under Displays, gestures and buttons.

Thilisam

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I usually switch off my phone at night.. when it reaches the alarm time it automatically wakes up n buzzing.. bt after the kit kat update its nt automatically switching on.. checked evrything..

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. They did away with it in Kit Kat. The feature is no more. Never used it but it would have been nice just in case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois