Email attachment issues

IamMasterChat

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I have this HTC One 801e model and I think I am having trouble attaching files. I can't say internet connection was an issue. If I send a picture I use the send email picture option instead of the traditional attaching files in gmail. Do you have similar problems?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not clear on what the problem is. Are you having difficulties attaching an email using the stock Email app? Or Gmail? The Gmail app has an "Attach File" option when you tap the Menu button while composing an email.

IamMasterChat

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I'm having a problem with attaching files in Gmail. I can go into the step of "attach file", but I cannot see any progress if the files were attached or failed. And if I send it after a few minutes, the attachments were not there.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I'm having a problem with attaching files in Gmail. I can go into the step of "attach file", but I cannot see any progress if the files were attached or failed. And if I send it after a few minutes, the attachments were not there.
Maybe try using another email client.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

IamMasterChat

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I tried it and somehow I can attach files now. I also was able to clarify the issue. If I use the installed gmail app in HTC, I no longer encounter attaching files issue. However, the problem remains the same when I attach from gmail.com website.