Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email attachment issues

I have this HTC One 801e model and I think I am having trouble attaching files. I can't say internet connection was an issue. If I send a picture I use the send email picture option instead of the traditional attaching files in gmail. Do you have similar problems?

Default Re: Email attachment issues

Welcome to Android Central! I'm not clear on what the problem is. Are you having difficulties attaching an email using the stock Email app? Or Gmail? The Gmail app has an "Attach File" option when you tap the Menu button while composing an email.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah. I'm having a problem with attaching files in Gmail. I can go into the step of "attach file", but I cannot see any progress if the files were attached or failed. And if I send it after a few minutes, the attachments were not there.

Global Posts
    4,726 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by IamMasterChat View Post
    Yeah. I'm having a problem with attaching files in Gmail. I can go into the step of "attach file", but I cannot see any progress if the files were attached or failed. And if I send it after a few minutes, the attachments were not there.
    Maybe try using another email client.

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

You could try going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Gmail, and clearing the cache.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I tried it and somehow I can attach files now. I also was able to clarify the issue. If I use the installed gmail app in HTC, I no longer encounter attaching files issue. However, the problem remains the same when I attach from gmail.com website.