- 25 Posts
just tried to swap cameras for the m7 purple haze FAIL
I just had the camera module swapped out to try and beat the purple haze on the camera.
Sadly no fix its still purple. is there any fixes. should i try and use thermal compound where? or any idea's. sending back to htc sucks ill be without the phone and they cant even give me a price. any ideas?
- 09-03-2014, 07:10 AM #2
- 1,762 Posts
Re: just tried to swap cameras for the m7 purple haze FAIL
There are a lot of threads and posts about this and some say they have fixed it, and others have offered a work-around. Here is someone offering a work-around, but perhaps someone in this thread offers some other advice.
- By TylerJohn95 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:31 AM
- By Android Optimizer in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2014, 05:06 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:37 PM
- By TheAutoMomma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:05 AM
- By steviesoros in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2014, 12:56 AM