Why is my HTC ONE X saying No OS/SD-Card Detected?

Vicarate

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
[Q] HTC ONE X - No OS/SD-Card Detected

Hello,

I have done days worth of research in my spare time, before finally caving in and asking for help. I'm still kinda new to the custom rom scene, and somewhere I must've messed up.

I was updating my ViperX rom to a newer version, but got an error code during the install, which rendered the OS useless. So decided to wipe and reinstall the older version again, which failed. So I tried to install CM 11, which also failed... Somewhere a long the line my SD Card stopped being detected by the phone AND my PC. So now I don't know how to get an OS on it.

Here's some info I might need to share.:
**** UNLOCKED ***
ENDEAVOUR PVT / S-ON
HBOOT - 1.39.0000
(Bought in Sweden, before moving to the UK)
I have access to bootloader
I have access to recovery which is CWM 6.0.4.8.
My SD card WONT MOUNT (I think), so I don't think I could do "side loading", since it's not recognized in ADB . If I reboot the system, it bootloops at the CM update logo forever. I've tried reinstalling it several times, but it only installs for a few seconds, then restarts. (I'm guessing it's corrupt?)

(Earlier today it ran out of battery, and despite charging it for hours, it's not turning on and the little LED on the top is blinking RED... What's that all about?)

Is there ANYTHING I've missed, or can do to fix this? I don't care what kind of ROM I have to use at this point, I just want a WORKING phone.

Cheers // Vic

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Q] HTC ONE X - No OS/SD-Card Detected

You might want to ask a moderator to move this to the proper forum. The title says HTC One X, but this is the One M7 forum. Not sure how much help you will get in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome