How can I fix my HTC M7 ?

tammypham2059

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I bought this HTC about a year ago at Target and it was on black Friday so it cost only 1 cent, then few weeks later I cut the career of this phone which was AT & T and used it without the mobile career. Now my problem is I was using this phone at night and it suddenly turned off for no reason, I had this problem before and thought it would be the same because it would turn it on after that but now my phone just turns off . I tried so many ways like holding button and volume up a lots of times but it wouldn't work. So any suggest or ideas ? and can I go to some stores and get a new phone or at least they could fix it for me? ( I lost the receipt by the way but is there any way ? ) Please help and thank you so much!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by "career"? Are you saying that you're using it without any mobile plan--only as a wi-fi device?

Are you able to boot into Recovery and wipe the cache partition? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-6526

If the device keeps turning off on its own soon after turning on, the battery might be failing. Since the battery isn't normally user-removable, you'd have to bring it to a repair shop to try a replacement.