Help reverting back to stock.

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
So I dabbled in converting my*HTC*One*M7 to the GPE and while its definitely fast at some things , it lacks in other. Lollipop thus far for me has been a letdown. Want to revert to stock. Question though. Is it as easy as grabbing the update from the HTC website for my device and flashing the RUU in FASTBOOT? I obviously already have my bootloader unlocked and S-OFF . Any help is appreciated.

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
OK so I tried connect my phone to my laptop and it doesn't seem to recognize it . I ran ADB and it shows nothing is connected . I downloaded the HTC Sync application to see if that had the drivers and nothing. Please help

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
ok so going into FASTBOOT did start the process of Windows recognizing it and downloading the appropriate drivers. Any who . I have gotten to the point where i typed the command to lock the bootloader but unlike others where it says LOCKED. Mine says RELOCKED and S-On is back which I assume is a good thing to. When I try to run the RUU file from my desktop while my phone is in FASTBOOT I get errors. I'm stuck . PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. Windows sometimes goofs on auto installing of drivers. If you search for a downloadable driver and install it, that is often the best way.

From an AOSP M8

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Could you point me in the right direction as to where to find these drivers. I am seriously tired of Vanilla Lollipop. I crave to go back to stock so bad. I have tried just about everything I can. If you can help me step by step I would really appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38