no os installed and no recovery option

roital

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
i have a problem with my htc one m7.
it as no os installed and no recovery option
the htc is unlocked with s-off and when i plug the usb cable to the pc it gets a windows error code 43 with an anknown device.
all the drivers that i downloaded did not done the work.
t is in bootloader and can not get into recovery and if i select the fastboot option and connect it to the pc the error 43 pops up.
it started with the installing of a viper custom rom that the recovery gone bad.
but the driver error problem started earlier.
i have a backup on the phone but for restoring the backup i need the recovery to work but as i say the window7 7 64bit gives an unknown device error code 43
when i install the driver that is attached in the site i can not see it in the drivers list on windows.
if i select the folder where the windows 7 64bit driver is it gives me a massege that thare is no windows 64 bit drivers there.

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
i have a problem with my htc one m7.
it as no os installed and no recovery option
the htc is unlocked with s-off and when i plug the usb cable to the pc it gets a windows error code 43 with an anknown device.
all the drivers that i downloaded did not done the work.
t is in bootloader and can not get into recovery and if i select the fastboot option and connect it to the pc the error 43 pops up.
it started with the installing of a viper custom rom that the recovery gone bad.
but the driver error problem started earlier.
i have a backup on the phone but for restoring the backup i need the recovery to work but as i say the window7 7 64bit gives an unknown device error code 43
when i install the driver that is attached in the site i can not see it in the drivers list on windows.
if i select the folder where the windows 7 64bit driver is it gives me a massege that thare is no windows 64 bit drivers there.
Go to xda and check the one m7 topics. You'll find a HTC one toolkit which you can use to automatically install the drivers you need. Good luck

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Uninstall the drivers from your pc. Make sure you check this through device manager. Make sure there is no trace of the drivers. Then reinstall them. I would then push the recovery using add fastboot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34