Keyboard Problem

Don Ali

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

i was using my keyboard (touchpal keyboard) on my HTC and everything was working well. suddenly, i tried to send a message i found that i'm not able to use letter T directly each time i press on letter T it gave me R or Y or RT or TY.

i tried to change my keyboard application, and reset calibration, calibrate again, nothing change.

but if i tried to change my keyboard from portrait mode to landscape it works well.

any help ?????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you notice any other touch issues in exactly that part of the screen for other apps? Try something like Screen Touch Test and see if there is anything unusual in that area. It's possible the digitizer is having issues there.

Don Ali

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for ur reply.
With reference to the result i found that all spots located in the same line not working. How can i solve this issue

Posted via the Android Central App

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
You can clear the keyboard cache and that might help. If not, you can always download another keyboard from the Play Store. Top rated keyboards are Swift Key (free), Swype ($.99) and Google Keyboard with Material Design (free).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci