HTC One M7 battery drains like crazy because of Cell Standby How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

HTC One M7 battery drain like crazy because of "Cell Standby"

Ever since the Lollipop update my battery has sucked and "Cell Standby" seems to be the problem. Using 98% of my battery in the last 12 hours I mean what the hell? How do I turn that off I already turned off my data but it didn't seem to do much.

Faur Magur

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: HTC One M7 battery drain like crazy because of "Cell Standby"

I've had the same issue, haven't found a proper fix yet. The gservicfix from the play store helps for a few days but it reverts within days. Really odd.

Befuddled2

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Similar problem with recent M7 update to 5.0.2 version. Have 20% power after 7 hours of use, and "Cell Standby" is using roughly 70% of the battery. Before the software update, I typically had 40% plus battery power remaining after 12 hours of use. Tried the Gservicfix app, and it does work for a few days only. Just checked for an update which might fix this problem, and the phone is up-to-date on the software. Anyone found a fix?

wildmind

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site

Similar problem with recent M7 update to 5.0.2 version. Have 20% power after 7 hours of use, and "Cell Standby" is using roughly 70% of the battery. Before the software update, I typically had 40% plus battery power remaining after 12 hours of use. Tried the Gservicfix app, and it does work for a few days only. Just checked for an update which might fix this problem, and the phone is up-to-date on the software. Anyone found a fix?

Hahah you're so funny people. Information that that page gives is about battery usage. For example from 100% of usage cell standby is using 90%. I hope you understand now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz